Saturday, June 4, 2016

Announcement

As you can see, I have changed the title to my blog to reflect the new direction I will be taking. I have not been writing much on the blog, lately, because I've been writing fiction for the past year. I've written first drafts for two novels. I hope to have them published, eventually. Whether by the traditional route or self publishing, I haven't decided yet.

So with this "new direction", I will be more attentive to creating content for the blog as a way of keeping my creativity going. Look for the usual memoir stories now and again. I've got lots more to share. Also, I intend to share story ideas of fiction works in progress. Maybe even a snippet or two of my novels I've written or am in the middle of writing. Could be exciting. Also I'm thinking of doing reviews of books, movies and music that I've encountered along the way. More excitement. As always, you know the drill, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment